[OT] captain cook -->joke<--

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a National Organization for Women gathering, and his hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease.

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," she asked, "how you detect whether or not an individual is mentally challenged who appears to be completely normal?"

"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track."

"What sort of question?"

"Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?'"

The woman thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example, would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."

Reply to
badgolferman

So the test is to discover if the individual is a woman There are other test measures possible who are not so challenging

It would also be interesting to know how they stored the body between the trips or if they only took the ashes around

A doctor doing through sex change to change a man into a woman was asked what was most difficult and answered that removing half the brain was

Reply to
gosinn

Pretty sexist, dude - and I don't even like NOW

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

It might be, but since I am not the politically correct type, I am bound to offend all sorts of people.

Reply to
badgolferman

I wouldn't mind that, if it were funny

;-)