OT Clarence Thomas: The Justice Nobody Knows

That would still put me way ahead of you in accuracy. The fact is that Clarence Thomas was at least as much a sexual harassing cad as Bill Clinton was, and Thomas lied about Roe vs. Wade.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Do you have proof?

Reply to
dbu`

Clinton is the one that is a convicted liar.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Does the name Bork ring a bell?

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Robert H Bork

Solicitor General 1972-77 Acting Attorney General 1973-74 Responsible for the 'Saturday Night Massacre' for which the Liberals will NEVER forgive him Nominated for the Supreme Court 1987 and was so badly handled by the Liberals in Congress that a new verb entered the vocabulary: Bork as in He just got Borked. Not nearly as much fun as another four letter word I could think of. . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr