OT: Clinton seeks aid for at-risk homeowners

"I'm trying to just get this back into a more even keel so that ... brokers know this isn't the Wild West and they've got to abide by some rules and provide fair and accurate information about what the real costs are." Oh yea, abide by the rules, this is from the gal that took 100K out of the markets because she read the WSJ...... maybe she should be prez, she could solve the national debt with a few good trades.

Moe

In message news:spaui.6471$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe19.lga, Moe sprach forth the following:

It's all in the contracts. People are just stupid.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Please explain why you believe there is a relationship between the two things you mentioned, above.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, ya see dumb-ass, we call it a comparison. They don't have to be the same exact thing.

Joe, seriously, when are you going to get a brain? I am willing to be more flexible on stem cell research if it will help you in anyway.

Reply to
GoMavs

The question wasn't directed at you, moron. Sit down and shut the f*ck up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I am sure this has been already investigated forever. Maybe you can find something from this century?

Art