OT: CNN Gets Blitzed by Michael Moore

Michael Moore isn't one of my favorites but he did give CNN hell, it was a live interview and he pulled no punches. Rather ironic his latest film is about health care, but he hadn't been all that concerned about his health, although to give him some credit he has lost 40lbs.

Moe

A teaspoon of water from the ocean.

Reply to
witfal

the irony is that Bill Oreilly actually gave him a much fairer interview than that... and it was a peaceful handshake at the end...

Reply to
Go Mavz

Is this the interview you refered to?

EdV

If I ever shook hands with Billo, which I wouldn't because I despise the man, but if I had to, I'd certainly count my fingers afterward....just before I washed them.

Reply to
mack

ROFL

You're mean.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If the shoe fits...

Reply to
witfal

Moe said:

I can't even imagine his size. Maybe 11 WWWWWWWW?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Before he gained weight, he wore a 9C.

Reply to
witfal

OK, then 9 WWWWWWWWWW....

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No, no, no. They started out C width. His weight caused the widening to your WWWWWWWW...

Reply to
witfal