OT Coward Dims lose again....

Scott in Florida

You've conveniently missed the fact that Cheney just visited Iraq to beg the puppet government to behave, so congress will turn down the heat for a week or two.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You write like a typical idiotic journalist....LOL

Cheney doesn't beg anyone.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Typical Terrorist supporting spin (read that as LIE) about what he was there to do.

Reply to
Leythos

I was going to say if Natalie wouldn't fwap me, that Joe belongs to the See You Next Tuesday party.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr