OT Does anyone know - -

I realize this is way off topic for this newsgroup, but I am wondering if anyone knows of a newsgroup in which "Toyotas" are discussed? Thanks, Bob-tx

Reply to
Bob

Ask your Toyota-related question and see if you don't get an answer.

Reply to
badgolferman

alt.politics might be a good place to start.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

This is generally it. Since our cars run so well, we have to find other things to talk about or this group would be empty...

Reply to
Hach

Evidently the Alt newsgroups are going to be dropped by some major ISPs. This would include Alt.autos.toyota

Moe

Sounds like a solution that a Democrat (Cuomo) would come up with - doesn't solve the problem - feel-good solution. Why alt. - why not rec. ? Makes no sense. I don't htink the plan wil work. It will change things to some extent, but it won't address the perceived problem to any degree whatsoever.

Bill Putney

Toyotas are discussed here. Unfortunately, there is quite a bit of OT static in the background.

Reply to
Ray O