{OT:} Fianally saw Rosie's Meltdown!

And like most Liberals that talk out of their asses, she asks for an explanation and then doesn't allow one.

Classic...absolutely classic.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Could Rosie be the shill behind JSB?

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Much like Joe, the group Troll.

Reply to
Leythos

In message news:Y4Cdnep2C5SkhcHbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

If Rosie were behind anybody we'd still see her disgusting flab hanging out.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

"like most Liberals that talk out of their asses"...?

We've endured siz years plus of pols talking out of their asses, and they've been predominantly the Reichwingers who hold the torch high for our imbecile president....the liberals have been the voices of reason, and the American public have finally come around to that fact.

Hasselbeck's only visible virtue is that she's a hottie, and outclasses Ms. Lardass.

Reply to
mack

Rosie did the equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and going "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!"

Why do you think she got canne...er, "quit"?

Reply to
hachiroku

She probably got her nose out of joint, and didn't appreciate the quarrel with Hasselbeck. I wouldn't worry about Rosie's future, she made her fortune with her own show, and has lots of "f... you money". She doesn't need the work. On balance, I'd have to agree with The Donald that she's a pig. and a loudmouthed one at that.

Reply to
mack

He's wrong, by the way. We've had since 1992 of the LIEberals pumping us so full of crap and trying to paint the world over in their image and then hating Bush when he doesn't do the same.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr