OT: Fight them where?

Then you agree that you are a big ass-hole?

Reply to
dbu

Well, duh again A-H, did they interview these people and record their names, did background checks on them and ask them why they had such baggage. Was any of this illegal? Your stories leave a lot of questions unanswered.

Reply to
dbu

I see they have you well brainwashed. GWB beat the crap out of your hero gore, then in the next election sent you prima-donna kerry packing with his tail between his legs. I can understand your frustration. It will be most embarassing for you in 08 when you not only lose congress once again but fail to win the WH too. The dimocrats in congress cannot seem to get anything much done. When they do do something they pat themselves on the back til it hurts. They are a joke.

Reply to
dbu

That's like saying we were doing pretty good on 9/10.

What proof do you have that they detected all or most of such articles? There's no way to judge the quality of the security without knowing this.

You're right that they shouldn't have broadcast it, but only because TSA should have had much better security and not created the story. Don't blame the messenger for doing a good deed.

Because 1) we still have the attitude that we can't copy El Al because our airlines handle far more passengers; and 2) the recent Sky Harbor fiasco.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Yes. I am a licensed asshole, and I practice at it constantly. Now, go read the article.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Maybe I should rephrase the question. Look again at the 4 incidents. Pay attention to the OBJECTS these people were carrying. Amuse me by trying to come up with valid reasons why they might have these OBJECTS in their luggage.

- San Diego, July 7. A U.S. person - either a citizen or a foreigner legally here - checked baggage containing two ice packs covered in duct tape. The ice packs had clay inside them rather than the normal blue gel.

- Milwaukee, June 4. A U.S. person's carryon baggage contained wire coil wrapped around a possible initiator, an electrical switch, batteries, three tubes and two blocks of cheese. The bulletin said block cheese has a consistency similar to some explosives.

- Houston, Nov. 8, 2006. A U.S. person's checked baggage contained a plastic bag with a 9-volt battery, wires, a block of brown clay-like minerals and pipes.

- Baltimore, Sept. 16, 2006. A couple's checked baggage contained a plastic bag with a block of processed cheese taped to another plastic bag holding a cellular phone charger.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It is an embarassment to inform you this is two day old news. We all know cheese, clay etc has the same consiistency as plastic explosives. This is nothing new. The proof you have yet to bring forward is the motives and intentions of the people who packed such items. Until you do that it is all pure and simple speculation, guessing, trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill.

Reply to
dbu

What if I'm right? You will fall on your sword?

Reply to
dbu

From now on I will refer to you as AH, short for ass-hole

Reply to
dbu

Who said that? Chicago Mayor Richard Daily? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

That's fine with me. It doesn't change the fact that for this entire thread, you've been commenting on something you didn't even read. I don't think we can chalk that up to eye problems.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

By negative 500,000 votes.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Do you honestly believe that all of those people had no malicious intentions when they tried to bring those objects onto passenger planes?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

With your attitude, dbu, I'm very VERY glad that you're not a baggage checker with TSA. (you'd never pass the intelligence test anyway.) Go do what you do best.....sleep.

Reply to
mack

Well, I guess you can just go ahead and kiss my ass whenever you are ready AH.

Reply to
dbu

Why do you comment on things you have not read?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

By losing the popular vote, but winning via the electoral college? That's the definition of "beat the crap out of"? Right.

Cathy

then in the next election sent you prima-donna kerry packing

Reply to
Cathy F.

Bush whumped him. Gore tried to change the rules to win, but the legal system cut him down to size.

Reply to
dbu

Bush stole the election? They keep proving it every time they post. The more the lefty kooks post the goofier they get LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I thought Hizzoner said "Vote early and vote often."

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr