OT Good News!!!

Good news! Things are looking up !!!!!!

A recent survey revealed that the average American walks 900 miles per year.

Another survey revealed that the average American consumes 20 gallons of beer per year.

Conclusion: The average American gets 45 miles per gallon.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

What are the global warming implications? Do we need a PABE Rule (Personal Average Beer Economy Rule)?

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

Absolutely!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Scott in Florida wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What about the hybrid Americans? Aren't they supposed to get higher mileage?

Reply to
Tegger

Ed White wrote in news:1177707514.128327.318200 @t39g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

Beer drinking leads to flatulence, which releases methane into the atmosphere. Methane is supposed to be an ultra-dangerous green house gas.

We need to legislate that all Americans who drink beer have catalytic converters stuck up their butts.

Reply to
Tegger

The laws of unintended consequences...I'd say....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hmmmmm....perhaps...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I agree with that assessment. We need to get rid of beer and reduce our carbon footprint. Perhaps even sell some carbon credits to al-gore who really needs them badly.

Think green, ban beer. It's for the childrens future.

Reply to
dbu.,

"dbu.," wrote in news:question* snipped-for-privacy@comcast.dca.giganews.com:

Except for green beer. It's no longer just for St. Paddy's Day!

And hey, I just thought of something. Catalytic converters need to be at least at 750F to work properly. This means we need corollary legislation to force beer drinkers to consume large amounts of the fieriest chile available.

Millions of acres of farmland will be devoted to growing habanero peppers to fuel the newly-mandated chile market. There might be consquences to this...

Reply to
Tegger

After we get them on the cows. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The liberals already have the heat. Cat converters will work just fine stuck up their asses. They should be stainless steel however, due to the corrosive nature of their gases and effluent.

Reply to
dbu.,

Nah, the liberals arses are way too tight. If we made them drink beer, they'd bloat up like the Hindenberg, old D-LZ 129. That's why liberals drink whine. . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr