OT -- Hezbolah kicked sand at Israel today

Can anyone say nuke?

What happens to sand that is exposed to a nuke?

Guess we will find out soon enough....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hadn't you heard: funding Israel is just another way to keep the fighting 'over there'. Until 9/11 it was working pretty well too. For example, after leveling Vietnam, there've been no Vietnamese attacks on American soil.

Reply to
FanJet

Boy, have you got things backwards.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Israel attempted to do the right thing with the Palestinians. But then the Palestinians elected a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel, and then they started the terrorist attacks again and thus ended peace.

Israel withdrew from Lebanon, but Hezbollah couldn't let there be peace, no indeed.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Turns to glass. Take a look out around Alamagordo...

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Doesn't it turn into glass?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You apparently were not a history major, right LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Well at least now we know where Iraqis rockets, and other unaccounted for WMDs, got to LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Everyone wants to blame Israel; seems the popular thing to do these days. I never heard Israel state that it wants to anhiliate (sp?) anyone, but the Hezbolah and Hamas vocally state their mission to exterminate Israel. As I said, if the fanatics were leashed and Israels neighbors chose peace over destruction, the bloodshed would end. Again, pretty simple.

Reply to
Bryan

I can't tell if your question is for me or for badgolferman; you quoted the both of us.

Reply to
Bryan

It turns into glass, but the left over lizards and snakes grow bigger stronger faster and multiheaded.

Reply to
Bryan

He was talking to you. He posted below you. One of the clues is the number of ">" thingies, another is the indents in the message thread.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Gila monsters look like something that's mutated anyway, so you can't always tell. :-)

Reply to
jd

He knows where I stand. You are the intended questionee.

Reply to
badgolferman

This was obviously a rhetorical question.

Reply to
badgolferman

Where do I stand on the war on terror? Well, I wish there were some hint of the possibility of success or even making a difference. I hope to hell that groups like Al Qaeda and Hezbolah and Hamas etc can become nothing more than historical footnotes of extinct populations. If our country can make that happen without destroying our country, I will be thrilled. In the meantime I wring my hands and wish things were different. Is that what you meant?

Reply to
Bryan

I regret that the only way to have everlasting peace is to sterilize.

mark-

Reply to
mark digital

Israel has already tried that, remember? It didn't get them anything except for more violence and rockets being thrown at them from the Gaza Strip.

The Palestinians will never accept any peace accord from Israel because they have been programmed from childhood through their schools to hate Israel and never make peace with them. Israel MUST be pushed out into the sea and the Holy Land taken back over.

I'm sorry to say there will always be war in that part of the world until one side completely annihilates the other side. This mess has been going on for millenia and no one has been able to fix the problem. Your little solution of giving half the country or whatever to the Palestinians will not work because they have shown they will never settle for anything less than all.

Reply to
badgolferman

Well again you show your ignorance...this has nothing to do with Palestinians...This is a terrorist group operating form lebanon not lebanon itself...blah blah blah lebanon needs to control its terrorists...HOW, america/Israel has destabilised these countires to the point where they cant. Now hitting civilian targets is classy too, does this make Israel a terrorist? They are doing the same things as Hezbollah now aren't they...Israel just has the green light cuz of big brother man. My little solution will never work because eveytime Israel gives land they occupy another or stir shit somewhere else..or when we are on the verge of peace one of Israels hitmen snipes their president. There is hope, as long as you understand both sides fo the story... Read some euro reaction to this incident and see the difference compared to the american media which is very pro Israel rather than neutral.

Reply to
Arabian_Knight

The only hitmen I see over there came from Syria.

I understand both sides very well. Israel would be very happy to live in peace with its neighbors.

But there are too many people who are still dedicated to the destruction of Israel (we will push you into the sea), and they won't let there be peace.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis