OT -- Hezbolah kicked sand at Israel today

Finally we find something we can agree on.

Reply to
badgolferman

As well with the average Palestinians, they have WORK in Israel. It's the radicals Islamic nuts that must be dealt with before they acquire nukes and it is too late

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

It is not too late after they get nukes....

Just means we get to use a bunch of ours and REALLY solve the problem...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

This person don't have a clue, OR, it just wants to argue, like too much time on it's hands, LOL.

Reply to
dbu.

I think that Syria just wants a sea port on the Mediterrian Sea. They are getting Israel to bore a channel through Lebanon for them.

Can you say Lake Lebanon?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

"...one attack on the USA and shit goes wild. This happens daily in other parts of the world."

Hmm, that's an interesting statement. Maybe we should be more tolerant of people attacking us? Sure seems to work well for those "other parts of the world".

BTW, I assume you enjoy the security you have when you're here, Mr Knight? Good thing we don't have people who think like you running the show --- we might just be more like those middle eastern countries.

Reply to
helios