OT House Passes Bill Requiring Troop Withdrawal Within 120 Days of Enactment

How?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Don't act dumb, you know how.

Reply to
dbu,.

We need for you to explain it again. We forgot.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I can see how the Dimmies are prolonging the war.

  1. The enemy can wait a bit until we run home with our tail between our legs, but
  2. We'll just have to come back again and fight another day anyway.

Peace through superior firepower.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Is it time to roll out the nukes?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I thought we should have exploded a tactical nuke out in the desert near Baghdad a long time ago, and sent a note. "Next one is right through your window." "Greased with pig fat."

That's the only thing these sand-pounders understand.

Just remember they've got squinty eyes not because of all the sandstorms but because they're the resident self-abuse directors.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

I've often thought of the reaction we might evoke if we issued a statement to Al Aqaeda:

Any further attacks on U.S. soil or interests will have the following response. Depending on the severity of the attack, nuclear or conventional, starting with Mecca and going down the list of Islam's "holiest" cities, one or more will be completely destroyed via nuclear weapons after a 24 hour evacuation notification has been issued.

I wonder if that might get their attention.

Reply to
witfal

I had a similar idea, but with some touches that would really needle them because they hate the American way of life so much. We put names of Middle Eastern cities on a big wheel, and have Vanna White spin it. Make sure it's televised and freely available via satellite. Make it fun. Tell them the first caller from the city chosen by the wheel will win a lifetime supply of Goya chickpeas, if they can get out of the city fast enough to take delivery of the grocery product.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What would she be wearing?

Hey, if you're gonna do it, go all out.

Reply to
witfal

I'm thinking something from Victoria's Secret, and it won't be granny panties.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Here we go - this should do nicely:

JoeSpareBedroom

I'd

love to see the look on OBL's face when viewing the webcast.

Reply to
witfal

Maybe the big wheel should have a photo of the prophet on it, with eyes that wobble when the wheel spins.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Always pointed at her.

Reply to
witfal

One must wonder what would have happened, after we lost 20,000 lives in the invasion of Europe, it the present Dims where in Congress in 1944?

Wanna bet we would be speaking German LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

All of the lefty kooks need not worry. Come August all of the radical Islamic terrorists we are fighting in Iraq will do anything they can to ramp up the death total so they can to help the Dims convince the American public we must "redeploy our troops" to the US so they can fight the same radical Islamic terrorists in our own cities LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

LOL

Moron.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

can't do that, the dimmies such as n. pelosi, b. boxer, t kennedy, j. biden and a host of others from the dimmie party would holler and screem, cry about rights and blah blah blah.

The democrats and far left wing extremists that we tolerate so much are our own worst enemy.

Reply to
dbu,.

whine whine, why didn't you put it in tiny? Or at least brackets so I don't have to copy paste it.......

Reply to
dbu,.

Why not make 'viewing stands' at ground zero for the dims?

We could add a special seat for Roy Boy, the rest stop sex queen....

Reply to
Scott in Florida