(OT) It's official, he sucks

The polling data is out, Obama sucks.

Jeff Strickland

I know this will sound like an obvious question, but is your "he sucks" opinion based on the "nearly 60%" stated in the article?

Yes or no?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

58% think Obama has no clue. He's fallen further and faster than any president in history. Yes, he sucks is based on the article. And, when they actually give the numbers, the make-up of the 58% is weighted to the "None" category more than the "Some" category. So, yes, he sucks is based on the article.

After only a year and a half he's lost more than a third of his support. He had 60% of Americans supporting him, now he's got barely 40% (and it is still falling), since 40 is 2/3 of 60, then he's lost 1/3. See how that works?

Even a drug-crazed lunatic like you should be able to follow along, but somehow I don't think you are keeping up.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

My question was perfectly reasonable. Thank you for confirming the your opinion is based on the poll numbers. Based on your response, you will now agree that George W. Bush also sucked for the exact same reason: Poll numbers.

Why didn't you say Bush sucked when his poll numbers were the same or worse?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It doesn't matter, the Love Affair with Obama is drawing to a close, that's all that matters. I never loved him (well I did very early on when he gave the keynote speech at the DNC in Chicago in 2004 but I figured out that he is an empty suit), and now the polling data vindicates me.

Bush's numbers were driven lower by a hostile media, Obama's numbers are eroding despite the efforts of a media that supports him. Surely you understand this, or maybe not.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Bullshit.

Which media are you referring to? I want names.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Let's see, there's the TV, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS. There's the newspapers, The Times (all of them), the papers in San Francisco (pretty much all of them), The Chicago Tribune, do you want more? There's the magazines. You really need to pull your head out of your ass and look around more. Most of life''s adventures are passing you by because you keep yourself locked away from the same reality that the rest of humanity enjoys. You can't say that you don't know about how much the media loves Obama, unless your head is so far up your ass that you see daylight through your navel.

Do you even know that the guy that was convicted of standing in front of a polling place with a billy club is on tape as saying that he wants to "kill cracker babies," but the Obama Administration dropped the charges rather than move forward with sentencing? Do you follow along at all? I'm sure you know all about the idiotic rantings of Mel Gibson, but the guy that should be in jail for violating voter rights and screaming, "kill cracker babies," at the top of his lungs is something you've never heard of.

Are you aware that Obama appointed radical environmentalists to the panel with oversight of gulf oil drilling, AND that there are no representitives from the drilling companies on the panel? This is akin to filling a panel with chickens, and giving them oversight of what KFC does to birds.

Your beloved NYT, et al, doesn't cover this stuff because it can't be covered without making Obama look bad.

You know all about Obama fililng suit against Arizona, but he's never read the Arizona law. You have no clue that at least three other states already do precisely what Arizona intends to do starting July 29, but Obama is not planning to sue them. You know all about the racial profiling that Arizona cops will be doing, but have no idea that the Border Patrol does nothing but racial profile when they see 25 Mexicans in a minivan driving a dirt road that crosses the border and nobody inside speaks a word of english, and there are no American driver licenses anywhere, and they all are wearing three days of clothing when it's 115 outside.

You have no idea that fully 80% of Americans want Arizona to do what Arizona is doing but Obama is suing them anyway. You have no idea that fully 80% of Americans don't want natioinal health care, but Obama is doing it anyway. You have no idea that 80% of Americans want us to keep getting oil from the Gulf of Mexico, but Obama is shutting the wells down anyway. You have no idea because the NYT, et al, do not tell you because they can't tell you without making Obama look bad.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

That is a great description of him, isn't it?

Reply to
badgolferman

All of the media you mentioned beat up on Obama regularly, which proves that you do not listen to or read the media you mentioned. So, you can stop lying any time now.

As far as the media being hostile to Bush, you're right, but the media SHOULD be hostile to ANY president whose policies suck. For example, Bush watched as Rumsfeld repeatedly sent Tommy Franks on silly assignments to make the Iraq war plan smaller, faster and cheaper. We saw the results of that mistake years later, roughly when Bush's poll numbers began to sink.

Did you expect the media to love Bush for his mistakes?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

.....said the clown on the sidelines, who was completely unable to contribute anything to the discussion.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I have put my time in with you. It's time to pass the mantle.

Reply to
badgolferman

You never had a mantle to begin with, you mope.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Of course not, but they ought not love Obama for his either.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

As I explained earlier, media like the NYT beats up on Obama pretty regularly. It will also surprise you that Rolling Stone hasn't said anything good about him for at least a couple of years. So, I don't know which media you're seeing which shower him with adoration. I think you're making that shit up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom