OT Joey where is the money....putz

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Are you in desperate need of money?

BTW, did you win fairly, or did you exploit a loophole?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You seem to know a lot about cheating, loopholes and scandals.

Reply to
dbu,.

I was referring to moe, curly. I should have clipped, sorry.

Reply to
dbu,.

If I were desperate for money I'd be up in New York taking everything Joey has....

Won it fairly.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Back before I got tired of Larry, Moe and Curly, I used to refer to him as Joe Besser because he was such a liberal whiner.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Right. You and your arsenal, with extra magazines stuffed into your wet diaper.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Everything you have is mine, Joey.

You can keep your Ford.

The rest is MINE.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

What Ford, thorazine boy?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The only thing you can keep....

Where is MY money, Joey?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

But, I don't own a Ford, thorazine boy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You don't own anything, Joey....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I learned a lot from reading your police record.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

In a situation like that, it would be more sensible for you to hock your collection of GI Joes dressed in Barbie doll clothing.

IOW you made only intelligent posts for a week and didn't do anything sleazy to win, like not post at all for a week, right? No weasel answers to this, like repeating '"I won it fairly".

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly