OT: John Roberts

OK. The Roe v Wade thing:

We shouild be protecting life first. That used to be a bedrock principle. Roe v Wade was another attempt to legislate from the bench, in the best traditions of Dred Scott and Plessy v Ferguson. We had to have a nasty bloody war to fix the first one and had an undeclared war to fix the second one. There's still a lot of bitterness about both issues, as there is about Roe v Wade, Engle v Vitale, etc. I think that the Court was wrong about all 4 issues and the Court, so far, agrees with me on two issues.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Oddly enough, evolutionary throwbacks like yourself & bush have no issue with needlessly blowing up women, children and old men in places like Iraq. You don't lift a finger when tragedies like Rwanda happen. But, anytime someone says they'll add to your spousal control or the control of women you've never met, you're right in line for more. Back to the cave with you. You haven't earned a right to an opinion on this.

Reply to
FanJet

Oddly enough when Rwanda happens, UN does nothing, but when Iraq happens, all you hippies come out of the wood work jumping up and down that we are killing children.

If the US would involve itself in Rwanda, you lefties you be talking shit about it here anyway. There is just no way to please a lefty.

Why didnt France or Germany go into Rwanda? I don't see you cutting on the other nations.

Abortion is about killing an unborn child. Nothing to do with women rights. Its all about the rights of the baby that happens to be inside of a woman.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

I always wonder how one can balance one woman's right as being greater than anothers, like the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, for the unborn female

mike hunt

"Dan J.S." wrote:

Reply to
BenDover

The UN isn't doing crap in Iraq either. Wake up.

I'm far more interested in the US. A *lot* more interested than you are.

When you can grow one, your opinion might be worth something.

Love that hippy thing, idiot.

Reply to
FanJet

Why did you use one Of Dizzys names to sign your post? ;)

mike hunt

FanJet wrote:

Reply to
BigJohnson