{OT} lent -->joke<--

Three priests are chatting when the first priest says he's going to give up red meat for Lent. The second priest thinks for a minute and says he's going to give up sweets for Lent. The third priest's attention had wandered to a passing woman wearing 4 inch heels and a tiny skirt when the first priest asks him what he was going to give up for Lent. After regaining control of himself he returns to the conversation and replies, 'Celibacy.'

Reply to
badgolferman

*fwap*

And you're late

:-)

Natalie, Crucifix-carrying Catholic for 31 years

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What did you give up for Lent? This year my wife gave up being right. But when Easter arrived she was back at it with a vengeance.

Reply to
badgolferman

Swearing

*fwap* We're always right - don't forget that.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, you're not always right, but you're never wrong. I remember that one ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Damned straight!

;-)