OT Lewinsky and the first lady

How much you want to bet she knew exactly what was going on down the hall?

Reply to
badgolferman

Agreed. Likely it was palatable due to Janet Reno being under HER desk.

Reply to
witfal

Aaargh!!! That vision has just ruined my view of lesbian scenes. Thanks a lot....

Reply to
badgolferman

Hey. Facts is facts.

Reply to
witfal

Stop being such an immature asshole, and concentrate on the serious issues in this election, not the trivial ones

Reply to
manny

Who the hell cares? What's far more important is the United States is involved in 2 wars, our economy is tanking from incompetent leadership, and our likely next president may be just as ignorant about world affairs as our current president is.

Reply to
manny

You need to take this to another thread. You're trying to hijack this off-topic conversation.

Who would be your choice of new leadership?

Reply to
badgolferman

Nobody could possibly be as ignorant as the current slob, except for dbu (who doesn't read) and golfboy (who was born that way).

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom