OT: meanwhile, over at the recruiting office

Is that why your liberal judges make rulings against the constitution all the time because it is the ONLY way your 'beliefs' can be implemented in America?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

ROFLMAO

Now that is good....

LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Tell us how the traitor Kerry would have done better...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

From a godless liberal this really is an amazing statement.

Back to the bible for a bit of learning, WBMA

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Thanks for expressing your beliefs!

Most liberals won't do it.

You feel better now?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

She was featured on NBC evening news last night. Too bad the faux news you watch only shows Bush at his cheerleading meetings with handpicked audience.

Reply to
Art

How soon do you expect your taxes to be raised after the dimmies assume control?

Reply to
dbu,

Actually the tax cuts for the rich end 2010 and if the Democrats are in control, the cuts will not be extended. I would like to see investment income taxed exactly the same as employment income.

Reply to
Art

What would be better is if employment income was taxed at a lower rate.

Reply to
badgolferman

I'd like to see a flat tax with NO deductions for anything.

Reply to
dbu,

So you don't get significant investment income...

When you do have it...get back to us....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You wouldn't want that if you invested.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

One thing the American Indians knew was, you do not eat the seed corn. You must plant it if you want more crops. Current Dims are........ well too DIM to understand what President Kennedy proved to be the best thing for the economy and the country. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Gee, Scotty... You've written eleven inane responses to a single post. You've outdone yourself.

Reply to
dh

I bet he goes for an even dozen. :-)

Reply to
Here in Ohio

For the most part, I agree with you. I do think we should see a couple of changes, though.

Dividends paid by corporations should be deductible on the corporate tax form and the tax on them paid on the indidual's 1040 at their normal rate. No other special treatment for dividends (but the deductibility means that the profit isn't taxed twice).

Capital gains should be handled on more of a sliding scale, according to time held. Short-term (

Reply to
DH

Liar.

Reply to