OT: More Nanny State stupidity

An Oak Park middle school has banned hugging.

And of course, the Chicago Tribune isn't covering it yet. The Colonel must be turning over in his grave.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Hugging and holding hands was banned at a local school here as well. It has been in the news. Ridiculously stupid, but schools fear law suits... This is what PC Law Suits do to communities.. They put us in a commie style way of thinking...

Reply to
Go Mavs

Of the 5 law suits brought against the local school district that I know the details of, all 5 were brought by flag-waving Republicans. PC? Strange bedfellows the PC crowd keeps.

Reply to
dh

be turning over in his

been in the news.

do to communities.. They

details of, all 5 were

Bullshit. Provide you cites, DEMONrat liar.

Reply to
sharx35

What was the reason? I never said that there were not zealots on both sides...

Reply to
Go Mavs

He may be correct. Sometimes said tools can be used for good. We had a republican family here sue because their child got reprimanded for handing out candycanes with religious messages on them.

Reply to
Go Mavs

must be turning over in his

been in the news.

Suits do to communities..

details of, all 5 were

republican family here sue

messages on them.

In such a case, the culprits should have been sued into bankruptcy.

Reply to
sharx35

Sounds like a Kristian right wing republikan thing to me.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Right! Abortion sounds like a right wing republican thing to you too. You're an idiot, but that has been established by just about everyone on the groups, including liberals.

Reply to
Go Mavs

Now YOU sound like a Kristian right wing republikan thing at the moment.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom