OT: Pinging Ray O

Who approved a day off for you Ray? ;)

Reply to
user

LOL!

I haven't had an entire day off in a while! I often have evening meetings so I may not start reading messages until after 11:00 PM or the next day. I've thought about trying to figure out how to read ng's on my Treo, but then I wouldn't get anything else done!

This weekend's agenda includes a brake job & oil change on the Avalon.

Reply to
Ray O

Hope it goes better than on the Sierra!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Actually my last brake job was on the Sequoia. Thanks for the good luck wishes, but seeing as how the Sequoia brake job was the longest it has ever taken me to do a brake job, the Avalon HAS to go a lot quicker!

Reply to
Ray O

Sierra, Sienna, Sequoia, who can keep up?!

All I knew for sure is that it was a BIG SUV! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

But wait! Next year all the names will change - again!

Ron

Reply to
Ron