{OT} psychiatrist -->joke<--

What with losing my job a couple of months ago, bills that just don't seem to send, and other problems, I finally sought out a psychiatrist for some help.

I laid there on his couch, spilled my guts. Told him everything I'd been going through lately. Cried some. Shouted some. Just talked. What seemed like forever.

Finally, I got done. I waited for the shrink to give me the benefit of his years of training and his profound wisdom.

He asked me a few more questions, then took some notes. He sat there for a few seconds more in silence.

Suddenly, he looked up with an expression of delight and said, "Umm, I think your problem is low self-esteem."

"Low self-esteem?" I asked.

"Yes. It's very common among losers like you."

Reply to
badgolferman