OT: Remember those who served

And today we honor those who are no longer with us.

My dad served in the Army 1950-1952 and mostly in Korea. He left this life in 1999.

Reply to
n5hsr

Mine in 1988. Twice in the U.S. Army. Enlisted first time and drafted the second time at the start of WW2.

Reply to
dbu,.

For a short time you can look up some military records of those who served in past wars, free. I found my dad's enlistment date during WW II and an uncle who was killed in WWII. Pretty cool,

Moe