OT: Report: GM in talks to buy Chrysler

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17186447 /

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:56:44 -0600, dbu, wrote:

Yeah...and they want to build the world's largest SUV.
Any wonder why GM is going belly-up?

Whoa! The two ugly stepsisters are gonne gang up on Cinderella (Toyota) ?

"mack" ...

, dbu, wrote:

Good analogy. We know how things turned out for Cinderella.
Besides, what makes them think we want more pumpkin coaches?
:-P
Natalie

According to reports they want to team up to build another SUV, dumb.
I hope GM gets a good cheap price. All those huge pickups trucks that Dodge has are a liability just like a swimming pool in Mn.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:40:48 -0600, dbu, wrote:

Yeah, can you believe that? People are starting to run from SUVs, and GM wants to make a LARGE one.
It's thinking like that that made GM what it is today!

"Hachiroku ????" >,

dbu, wrote:

An abyss of mismanagement?
Natalie
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:18:26 -0500, Wickeddoll® wrote:

DING DING DING! Natalie wins!

and too many plush union contracts. I guess that is a form of mismanagement.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com "Wickeddoll" writes:

Nice terminology. (Though, abbots ;-) can mismanage too.)
--
Andrew Stephenson