Re: proctitis? hemmoroids? scared!

=?iso-2022-kr?q?Hachiroku_=0E+O+A+m+/=0F?= Thou elvish-marked. I had rather be a toad, and live upon the vapour of a dungeon, than keep a corner in the thing I love for others uses. Thou outward-sainted deputy. Thou gnarling, lewd confirmer of false reckonings. Ye published and ye jargoned:

I'm only like this because when i was young my father often threw > objects across the house.
Reply to
Hachiroku