OT RNC new Internet Ad tells it all...

Watch the video....

These are the stakes we are voting on....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Scott, it won't make any difference if a terrorist was holding a knife to their throats. The liberals hate President Bush so much they would vote for anybody that opposes him. It's a matter of emotion, not right and wrong.

Reply to
badgolferman

Well there are a LOT of people with knives ready to slit our throats...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Chuck, old bean, I'm not sure anyone could bang _any_ new ideas into your head, even with the help of a really big hammer and a really sharp pointy thing. It's solid, clean through.

Worse, with you it seems to be an ego issue. You're the perfect poster child for Not Invented Here -- whose standard response to outside input is some screechy variant of "lies!" or "FOAD!".

So I rather agree with the respondents who yawn at your bluster. The real world is a lot larger than your goober patch, y'know?

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

You damnable LIEberals have been trying to sell me your phony bill of goods in one form or another since 1970. I'm getting pretty thick-skinned about it. And the horse you road in on.

You're in the same stupid boat with the idiots who are teaching our kids there is no such thing as absolute truth. They deserve to rot in Hell, too. I've seen close up the next generation and they are severely screwed up. They think they can reject reality and subtitute their own. Just like you LIEberals.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr