New Endeavor Ad - Song?

Does anyone know what the song is for the new Endeavor ad? It just started airing in Canada...I keep seeing it on Bravo.

It's really funky and the lyrics are something like "everybody got thier something". It sounds like Macy Gray but it's not. I'd love to know what this song is! (I know it's not the Horndog DJ song, which was a differnt Endeavor ad)

Cheers, Melanie

Reply to
Lululemon

down a bit

The new 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor "It Fits" TV ad shows various people utilizing the roomy interior space of the SUV. The spot features Nikka Costa singing "Everybody Got Their Something." (Previously heard during the credits of Blue Crush.) This is not to be confused with the similar sounding "Cherry Lips" by the band Garbage.

How's that?

I did a google search song title endeavor ad and this was the first hit.

Rich

Reply to
Richie Rich

it's crazy but it seems for the last several years mitsu's advert jingles have been more interesting than their product.

Reply to
simpleton

Hey Rich...you rock! I should have googled that!

Cheers, Melanie

Reply to
Lululemon

No kidding. Mitsu doesn't make cool cars anymore. The best they have is the EVO, but that's still an ugly car. It's the same, basic engine as the Eclipse in a very ugly body. If they had put the same engine (and turbo) in the Eclipse and warrantee'd it, they'd still be fairly stable. At this point, they will be gone as a car maker in about 2 years.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Thank you and I'm glad you didn't take my response the wrong way. After re-reading the last part, it sounded a little snotty, but wasn't intended that way.

Rich

Reply to
Richie Rich