OT - Seriously, you just CAN'Tmake this stuff up !

That's disgusting. I don't mean the affair but the Days Inn. At least it proves he wasn't on the take.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Oh, yeah.

Days Inn. What a pathetic statement on the sanctity of marriage.

Reply to
witfal

Sanctity of marriage, in the US? The divorce rate has long been 50%, and the rate of adultery is much higher, at least among men. When I got my first full-time job, I was shocked at how many men at work cheated -- and were proud of it.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

As I said, a pathetic statement.

Reply to
witfal

At least here in NY, we choose women. California....who the f*ck knows? Longhorn sheep maybe? Dolphins?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

For starters.

Don't forget who's in charge of Kalifornia.

Reply to
witfal