OT The great Pavarotti, RIP

You can wish the duet with Brown never happened. Let me know if you're going to do that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

When you hear "The Arts" your first thought is "defund".

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

. .

No one here is surprised. BTW, you're not supposed to be watching men's crotches during the ballet.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

?????

Why the hell would I do that?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Because the fact that it happened is a pretty good indication that he didn't compare himself to other types of singers using lame analogies like cars. Matter of fact, he said as much in more than one interview. Search at

They may have some of the interviews online.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The BBC started it. Contact them with your concerns.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Apparently Jim Webb has written at least one war novel Scott has read. Scott was very enthusiastic in proclaiming a bizarre act involving a man and a boy that he read about to be arousing. On the positive side, Scott expressed anger that it affected him that way.

Reply to
Truckdude

You repeated it, so you must believe it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

They compare Pavoratti with Elton John and Madonna. UGH.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I thought you had no time for YouTube - that you're the wrong generation for it.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.