(OT) The Irish view of the US

Leave to the Irish to see it as it is!

"We in Ireland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?"

Reply to
Hachiroku

Damn smart, the Irish!!

Reply to
Sharx35

Cindy McCain has written phoney prescriptions for pain killers, using a prescription pad she stole from a local medical charity. She also stole drugs from that charity. Good gal!

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You have a cite for this ? Otherwise, I'll ignore it.

Reply to
mack

Cite?

Reply to
hachiroku

There are lots more, if you don't like that one.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ugh. A Village Voice publication. Complete with hokey writing.

Yeah give another, more credible source, please.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Die. Please. The story is true. And, you don't know the difference between a news source and a cereal box.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I know the Village Voice is a Liberal, borderline communist rag, and I can see hokey writing when I read it. It reads like it was written by a high-school kid.

Or younger.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Is it perhaps written in a "tabloid" style? (j/k)

'Cause we all know that if something written in a "tabloid" style (whatever that is) says that a stop sign is red, then, by definition, the stop sign could not then possibly be red.

Bill Putney

JoeSpareBedroom already did it, in PhoenixNewTimes.com, and Cindy has never denied it and even admitted it, cloaked in Oprah & Dr. Phil approved recovery/addiction psychobabble.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly