{OT} This is Interesting!

They called me back to come and work Thursday and Friday (Training, paid) and then Mon, Tues and Wed next week!

At least I didn't leave a bad taste in their mouth! And, at my usual Rate of Pay, too!

I hope things go well there. I think I'll be able to go back to work if they can turn the place around.

Reply to
Hachiroku

The scenario certainly sounds optimistic.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

excellent! Never burn a bridge, so they say! And, you obviously didn't Ron

Reply to
Ron

As Ron said, I didn't buyrn any bridges, and I was fairly well liked. Even by my immediate supervisor (believe me, for me, this is UNUSUAL!)

Glad to see they were thinking of me!

Reply to
Hachiroku

=====

Good luck, Hachiroku! If they're smart, they'll hire you permanently.

Reply to
Built_Well

OK, so I guess the frozen hot dogs can go back in the fridge :)

Reply to
mark digital©

Congrats.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

HAHAHA! Good to see you again! Don't be such a stranger!

Reply to
Hachiroku