OT Three surgeons

Three surgeons from Texas were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. My favorite case was when a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England.

The second surgeon said, "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blonde hair and the horse's ass.

I was able to put them together, and now she's a senator from New York."

Reply to
Scott in Florida

bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reply to
end_is_near1

It didn't work. That's why Chris Rock says he avoids partisan politics in his comedy.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Who's chris rock?

Reply to
dbu.,

Aw, Joe Besser, you're just whining again.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I don't whine. I just don't laugh at what's unfunny.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly