OT Todays reading from the peaceful Koran

[4:89] They wish that you disbelieve as they have disbelieved, then you become equal. Do not consider them friends, unless they mobilize along with you in the cause of GOD. If they turn against you, you shall fight them, and you may kill them when you encounter them in war. You shall not accept them as friends, or allies.
Reply to
Scott in Florida

Gee Scott, how is that any different from your way of thinking?

Reply to
ToMh

Blind obedience, just like the far lefties blind obedience to the DNC and Moveon.org. They are all mesmerized.

Reply to
dbu,

Pardon me, but some coffee just came out of my nose reading the last comment. If there are any mesmerized folks walking around the US, it's hard Reich republicants who believe every lie, and every rosy pronouncement that comes out of the oval office.

Flame on, Scott..........

Reply to
mack

I know how you feel. OTOH, don't be too rough on old dbu, he's giving it his best shot.

Reply to
Truckdude

What about those of us who DON'T and are looking forward to his retirement in 2008?

Reply to
Hachiroku

It didn't say BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM ?

Reply to
Hachiroku

That's OK, it applies to Infidels as well...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I forgot to ask how that coffee tasted coming out of his nose?

Reply to
dbu,