OT: Toyota Diesel Engines?

interesting read

Reply to
GO Mavs

A diesel hybrid would be interesting.

Reply to
dbu,.

I'd love to have a diesel engine in a small wagon. I might consider turning in my '92 Corolla Wagon (after another 100k miles....)

Reply to
Scott in Florida

or a hybrid diesel using vegetable oil as fuel.

Reply to
EdV

That sounds like a liberal engine, :>)

Reply to
dbu,.

The Brits have such a police state that they get fined for using vegetable oil in their diesels....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

or a biodiesel hybrid plug-in car that can run the first 50 miles on electric, and doesn't look ike a Prius.

EdV