OT: Toyota Group Poll

It's obvious that neither intelligence nor effort were put into your reply. Next time, don't be so obvious.

Reply to
beerspill

And it's obvious you talk from your bottom orifice.

Reply to
dbu

I fear McCain, Clinton, and Obama. Not one of them seems very American. I know McCain has a great military service record. Tim McVey, Lee Harvey Oswald, and BTK were all in the military too.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

If they're not American, what are they?

Did you know that, in the Gulf War, McVey killed two Iraqi soldiers with just one bullet?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I don't really know and I don't care to find out. I just know that not one of them seems to care much about the constitution nor protecting America from its enemies.

Nope, I didn't know that little tidbit. He must have been a hell of a shot.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity