OT - Trolls, and such

One just has to be doing something right to piss off or irritate knuckle-dragging lunatics at both extreme ends of the spectrum.

Reply to
witfal

And which knuckle-dragging lunatic are you?

Reply to
badgolferman

Want to join in on an experiment? Let's refrain from posting to any rightwingnut political troll post for all of Black Friday.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

Did you hear that whooshing sound, bgm? Right over your head.

Reply to
witfal

That would be easy, I for one would be lining up in Bestbuy as early as 5AM =)

Reply to
EdV

It seems it is over your head also. You and Joe are quite tight these days.

Reply to
badgolferman

winter season is just around the corner.

Reply to
EdV

Tight? Hardly. Joe and I couldn't disagree on too many more subjects than we do already. That doesn't preclude agreeing on some.

But then, some might not be able to understand that, or a great many other things. Probably too many paint chips when young.

Reply to
witfal