[OT] wayward shot -->joke<--

A couple of women were playing golf on a sunny Sunday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Indeed the ball hit one of them and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in evident agony.

The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She explained that she was a medical assistant. "Please allow me to help. I'm a medical assistant and I know I could relieve your pain if you would allow me," she told him earnestly.

"Ummph ooooh nnnnoooo I'll be alright ... I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch. She persisted and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to his side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside and gently began to massage him.

Then she asked him, "How does that feel?" To which he replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell."

Reply to
badgolferman

*snerk*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

A cowboy was excited because his young son had finally grown old enough to go on his first cattle drive. The man and his son were herding a group of about 30 head through a draw. The wind was sharp and the air was cold. The little guy asked his father if he had any chap stick because his young lips were getting dry.

The father realized that it was approaching lunch time, so he told his son that they would stop to eat, and he'd show him how to take care of chapped lips after lunch. They pulled up under a large old oak tree and ate sandwiches and had some drinks that the mother had put together. They followed lunch with a rest for about an hour, and eventually the father told his son the saddle up and head 'em out, and he climbed into the saddle and waited for his son to do the same.

The little boy reminded his father about his increasingly dry lips, and that he promised before lunch to show him a cure. "Oh yeah," the father said as he climbed down from his horse. He asked the little boy if he remembered the white foamy stuff that accumulated between a horse's thighs. "Yes," came the reply. Well, the father said as he pulled at the fingers of his glove to take it off, you grab a handful of that and smear it across your lips like this, and demonstrated.

The little boy looked disgusted! "That cures chapped lips," he asked.

Well, no. It doesn't cure chapped lips, but it keeps you from licking your lips, and that helps a lot.

Reply to
J Strickland