Polite friendly people

If you want to meet really polite friendly folks go to your local sportsman's club that has active shooting members. I have been in these types of clubs for decades and always have met nothing but helpful, friendly and well armed people. Competition is always very serious but caution always rules. Unfortunatly the law abiding people who enjoy the sport pay the penalty for the poor enforcement of the existing gun laws. Massachusetts passed a law during the Dukakis administration making the mandatory sentence of one year in jail if cought carrying a gun without a valid permit. I don't think anyone has suffered that penalty yet. He might have been elected president. Scary isn't it. Ron

Reply to
ronbon

I would rather a club that doesn't shoot members ;-)

?\ I have been in

Reply to
Jeff