Programming key blank for '05 Highlander Ltd.

I've got a 2005 Toyota Highlander Ltd (V-6 3.3l, 4 door if it matters). Bought the car used, and it came with one set of key/remote. I need a second set.

I ordered a remote from KeylessRemotesForLess.com ($40 vs. $142 at the dealer). But I still need a key. I can purchase a key for around $40 from the dealer, but they also want $68 to "program" the key. Can I just purchase the key and program it myself?

Reply to
DesignGuy