Re: 97 Camry XLE door locks clicking like crazy!

> Good point! Upon re-reading the orignial post, I mis-interpreted it. I >> was

>> thinking that the lock was unlocking when the OP tried to lock the door. > > The OP was a hard set of symptoms to follow. That's the biggest > reason why this would need to be seen in person. The brain wraps > itself around puzzlers like this much more readily when all senses can > get a first hand interpretation of the failure. Well, maybe not > 'taste'. > > Toyota MDT in MO >

Yup, I learned early on in my DSM career that it was a lot easier to see the car first hand than try to fix it over the phone.

A little off-topic: is Larry K still the Service Development Consultant in the KC Region?

Reply to
Ray O

The name doesn't ring a bell. I met a Joe ?last name? at the Las Vegas awards thingy two years ago. He said he was a recent hire and had some top capacity within the KC parts depot. People at the KC dealerships would probably know more of the depot employees but I don't...

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

The guy I'm thinking of might be the regional service manager or something by now. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do some research.

My first interview was for a management trainee position in the KC Region, ended up in the SF Region instead.

Reply to
Ray O