Re: {BS} Somebody asked

Who is the "somebody" in your subject line?

Does it really matter? I mean, REALLY?

The thing to be talking about is the pile of cash that companies are sitting on, and why they are sitting on it. This is not really about who might be wondering. If you have ANY information that companies are not sitting on a pile of cash, please tell us (me) about it. It is widely known by pretty much everybody but you that companies are sitting on cash.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Precisely. You are only interested in the only part of the topic that does not matter.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

"who asked" is definitely an issue, especially when the Hack is involved.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yes, it does.

Because it's a good idea for companies to have cash. If you disagree, use your business expertise to explain why you disagree.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Because some of his sources are far from being experts. That's the case in this thread, as far as we know. All he knows is that it was "someone from a BBS". We need to KNOW the quality of the source.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You are the stupidest son of a bitch in the history of the universe...

Search US CORPORATIONS SITTING ON CASH

Results

?p=US+corporations+sitting+on+cash&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-395

79,100,000 hits. US companies have mountains of cash to invest in product development, other companies, additional employees, new machines, a whole host of things that companies typically do with mountains of cash. They are not doing any of those things.

Sorry, I forget you only read PotHead or Stoner, or something like that. You need to get out more, or be locked up tighter.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

But that wasn't the Hack's initial source. I asked for HIS SOURCE.

You apparently have problems with the English language, boy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You WISH it didn't matter because some of your sources are fluff. Like "someone on a BBS", for instance.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You have absolutely no way to know that. All you know is that you don't know why institutions are sitting on mountains of cash. You are arguing about the seeds in your rye bread that was used to build a pastrami sandwich.

When there are 79,100,000 sources that tell you that corporations are sitting on cash, I don't understand what could possibly be gained in learning who "somebody" is. If you wanted to ask, how much cash, or what else could they do with it, then those would be useful questions. Sorta.

Hachi was sitting at the deli counter having a pastrami sandwich, and somebody asked ...

You want him to go back inside and see who it was. It does not matter to anybody but you, and it only matters to you because you get to see your own words. You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

No way of knowing WHAT??? That the Hack's initial idea did not come from a news source? I hope that's not what you mean, because he clearly said "It was asked on a BBS. I transferred it here."

That wasn't the question I introduced, and I DO know why institutions are sitting on mountains of cash. I asked for the Hack's initial source.

He answered the question, which proved that he did NOT hear this from a news source. That's all I needed to know. It's fun to highlight his sources. He virtually never reads (by his own admission). He "hears things".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom