Re: Brain Cancer from Cell Phones?

Scott in Florida wrote:

Universal health care will heal us if we get brain cancer anyway, won't it?

Or like that guy out in Oregon, will pay for you to kill himself but not for the chemo he needed.
They eventually reversed their position (like obama would) and paid for his chemo therapy.
I don't have a warm fuzzy about government getting into managing my health care. Government health care would be callous care.

Last night on Larry King the U. of Pitt guy said the problem with the tests up to now is they were done on 'typical' cell phone users. They are defined as using a cell phone once a day for 6 months...
I don't believe I've ever met a 'typical' cell phone user... Whenever I see someone on a cell phone cut me off in traffic I cheer them on..! If they could hear me, I'd try to sell them on the unlimited talk plan...;>)
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

The small amount of radio frequency energy from a cell phone is so small that it has no impact. I would be far more concerned about laying around in the sun getting a tan for an hour once or twice a week than from RF radiation from a cell phone.

"dbu"

Amen!
On the subject of cell phones, I have a magnet on the back of my Echo, that reads, "Hang up and drive"
Probably doesn't do any good, but at least cellphone-propping idjits know where I stand.
:-)
Natalie
Wickeddoll wrote:

I have that magnet too but had to take it off the car since my wife is always talking on the cell phone also. I wouldn't want someone looking at the magnet and calling my wife a hypocrite.