Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid

Look up the "DEFINATION of recession, if that is what you choose to believe.

Mike hunt wrote: >> What part of "If one tales the time to do a proper search they will >> discover that actually the economy is not currently, and has never been >> in "RECESSION" by DEFINATION since 2000," and "The 2001 slow down was >> reversed, in less than a year, by the tax RATE cuts passed by the >> CONGRESS as requested by the President," Do you not understand? LOL > > Most definitions of recession include 2 quarters of economic downturn.
Reply to
Mike hunt

What is a "DEFINATION?"

Jeff

Look up the definition of "DEFINATION yourself. (Or friend Jeff should know by now I do not do home work for others.) ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

I don't know who your friend Jeff is (I am not your friend), but it is clear to me that you don't even do your own homework, which is why not only are you unable to back your claims and you continue to make an ass of yourself.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

You the one who asked for a definition of "DEFINATION, you look it up.

Reply to
Mike hunt