Re: OT Happy Birthday America!

Think a bit about our guys and gals in uniform, that keep us free. >

> God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God for allowing us to live in the best country in the world.

Reply to
badgolferman

I hope that doesn't change.

Reply to
dbu

We need to think about them every day, not just on holidays. And think really hard about who we want leading them.

Reply to
Truckdude

John McCain is the obvious choice. You had good things to say about John McCain four years ago truk.

Reply to
dbu

Poor neocon. You're losing and you know it. :)

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

"Truckdude"...

Amen, brother.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Back then the comparison was to Duhbya and it was before McCain's unfortunate transformation into a nutjob.

Reply to
Truckdude

It is the ultimate in comical irony that now, now, NOW you suddenly have a problem with an "empty suit" occupying the Oval Office. Have you had your head up your ass for the last 7+ years?? lol! (Believe me, you don't need to answer that!)

Reply to
Truckdude

I was wondering why you were asking. :)

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

"Truckdude"...

McCain used to be so sure-footed, but now he seems to be doing the politics-as-usual thing, like everyone else. It's a real disappointment, but I haven't ruled him out for my vote. Yet.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

dbu, will you kindly get that point across to your pal Scott? It will save him mountains of time for the next four month, not having to post his inanities about the "great" president bush and how his successor will be John Mcnasty.

Reply to
mack