Re: {OT} I'm with Rush.

> Barry is fighting with Rush. > > Wonder who will win.. > > ROFLMAO > > -- > > =A0Scott in Florida

Hopefully, Americans will win.

Reply to
Jeff

Because you're delusioned, as would be expected of a self-proclaimed mysogynist. And you can't claim that you hate Obama because you love freedom because mysogynists are against freedom.

He left office at noon, Jan. 20, 2009.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

What President can you name that ever personally attacked an American citizen for taking advantage of the first amendment? What BO did was unbelievable, were is the out rage from the media for that attack? If the media is going to continue to give BO a free pass we are all in trouble, regardless of one political views.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Americans will surly loose if the media overlooks what BO did regarding a citizens right to speak. Who next will be the victims, YOU, ME?

Hopefully, Americans will win.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Last I heard, both Barry and Rush were Americans.

Reply to
Sharx35

I still have more reason to question the first one.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity