Re: {OT:} If McCain wins, America will look like?

Supreme Court

Much of the same!

Roe v. Wade

The same!

Social Security

Hopefully whoever is President, the people paying Social Security will actually get their money back when they retire. *NOT LIKELY*

Taxes on workers > Taxes on Corporations

Corporations are made up of workers from the lowest to the highest... Did you mean CEO's? I say tax everyone the same percentage.

Military spending

Same!

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

The President of the US is not a dictator, and has limited control over these issues. It largely depends on the makeup of Congress.

Regarding Roe v. Wade, not even the current conservative judges on the court who think the original decision was a bad one will vote to over-turn it after all these years (except maybe one of them).

Reply to
Mark A

About the same.

Why is this an issue? Who cares?

Better than Clinton's

Probably pretty goot

What's that? In Mass, we have to buy our own.

Probably better

About the same.

About the same

What's that? In Mass, we have to buy our own. And Hillary LIKES Romney's idea!

About the same

Probably the same, or a little more.

Probably lower

A lot of people are going to have to get some.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

All pretty much the same as if GWB had a third term. I have to wonder who McCain's v.p. running mate will be.....maybe the turncoat Lieberman? what a terrific pair....uh hih.

Reply to
mack

All of those are controlled by Congress except for maybe Roe vs Wade and then still Congress has the power to overturn it. The President is not a king.

Reply to
badgolferman

Far less worrisome than if the incompetent dims win.

Reply to
dbu

In a word: scary. Pretty much the way it's already scary.

Cathy

Add

Reply to
Cathy F.

I was thinking that earlier. Sounds good to me!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The dims and the pugs are pretty equally incompetent.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

It can. Some companies cut the Health benefit after the law passed. Others contracted with low-cost insurers and passed that cost to the employee, meaning the company pays nothing.

Reply to
hachiroku +O+A+m+/