Re: {OT} Imagine turning on Meet the Press...

And seeing John Kerry stick his nose up Gesundheit and Daschle's asses: >

> "He made a mistake and he corrected it. I think he is the best person to > get the job done..." > > I like it when members of a party call their own on it. > > Have a friggin' *SPINE*, will ya?!?!

As opposed to pubs who say one thing and then stab you in the back the next.

The Governors have the right idea; Put away the damn partisan bs for a few months and let us re- cover. While these pubs work against progress millions lose their jobs and their homes and all those strutting asses are interested in is looking good to the "base" for the next election; but we will not forget who caused this and who is inter- ested in dragging it out longer.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

If Daschle was NOT involved in this tax mess, what would you think of his qualifications?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

All one need do it LISTEN to what the BO voters like him have to say and it become obvious WHY they voted for OB. What a bunch of whack jobs. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The one state that is about to stop making payroll if California. Run by a Republican.

So, you're right: Republicans are dim.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

What percentage of farm workers are illegals? I honestly don't know. Do you? It's an important question, though.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Actually, my question is directly related to your "do-nothing about illegal immigration" observation. You don't see why?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Arnold's hands are tied with regard to illegal immigration. His state's biggest industry won't let any governor get too rough with the immigration issue. You know that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

True. I was addressing just one issue. It's fun to address that particular issue, since absolutely NOBODY has a workable solution for it, including politicians you worship and would love to lick all over.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Almost, but not quite, right. Years ago this would have been true of the ag industry. Now, although powerful, these people are having trouble getting illegals to work for them as the move to construction and other industries began long ago; no self-respecting illegal is going to work in the fields for minimum, get sprayed with pesticide, and have to shit in a coffee can when they can now have modern urban jobs and a home.

Upshot?: Arnie has new friends.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Almost, but not quite, right. Years ago this would have been true of the ag industry. Now, although powerful, these people are having trouble getting illegals to work for them as the move to construction and other industries began long ago; no self-respecting illegal is going to work in the fields for minimum, get sprayed with pesticide, and have to shit in a coffee can when they can now have modern urban jobs and a home.

Upshot?: Arnie has new friends.

dennis in nca

Good point.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The one state that is about to stop making payroll if California. Run by a Republican.

So, you're right: Republicans are dim.

Jeff

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again you demonstrate your do not understand the functions of the three branches of government, if you believe the Governor is a fault for all of the problems in California. LOL