Re: (OT) Nobama going for the record

Of the worst President in the history of the United States. =A0He's doing= more

> liberal shit, hiring more crooked politicians for his team and making our > enemies happier than even Bill Klinton did. > > Selling out to the Devil. =A0Wonder if he owned that gold Mercedes I saw = once > here in Chicago, license SIX VI 6. > > Sir Charles the Curmudgeon

You're a moron.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

To be the stupidest and worst President in history, he would have to be stupider and worse than the only other man elected to the office this millennium. That's a low bar to crawl under. And so far, I haven't seen much I don't like about the gentleman.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Haven't seen much I don't like? How about two tax cheats, a crook and BO spending tax money to kill black babies in Africa?

Where is the outrage from all these Bush haters and the black church leaders?

To be the stupidest and worst President in history, he would have to be stupider and worse than the only other man elected to the office this millennium. That's a low bar to crawl under. And so far, I haven't seen much I don't like about the gentleman.

Jeff

Reply to
Mike Hunter