Re: OT - Kenneth Lay Death Conspiricy (was Re: Y&R: WEDNESDAY'S STORY INTERRUPTED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS BY . . . . . . .)

I think the death was a hoax: He bought a corpse, paid for whatever

>cosmetic manipulation was necessary to fake his death, and he's now >relaxing on some tropical island he bought (perhaps along with Whitey >Bulger). > >With as much money as he probably had salted away in foreign bank >accounts, anything's possible. I know my friends at RATSC will have >their own interesting ideas, so what do you think?

I thought the same thing. I would not be real surprised if in fact that was the case - a faked death so that he could escape.

Reply to
dizzy

You are not only dizzy, but a kook as well.

Hey, BTW, how about all those people who made so much money off of Enron during the GO-GO days then lost it. Weren't they part of the wave of money and fast bucks?

Reply to
dbu.

He's now living on a tropical island with Elvis.

Yeah, Elvis is alive too! I saw him in Vegas, I swear.

Reply to
jd

Idiot. Learn how to read.

What's your point, rightard? That evil scum like Lay should be forgiven?

Reply to
dizzy

My good friend dizzy AKA, Stupid, Troll, Idiot, Moron, Engineer, Dumbass, Dumbshit, Twit, and proven pathological liar etc do you mean just like the WTC disaster was a Bush plot?

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Old diz is so goofy he don't know what the hell he said.

Reply to
dbu.

My good friend dizzy AKA, Stupid, Troll, Idiot, Moron, Engineer, Dumbass, Dumbshit, Twit, and proven pathological liar etc, surly you must know God will forgives all who believe in he only son and Mr. Lay professed to being Christian.. Who are we to question one faith?

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike Hunter trolled:

[top-posting deleted, unread]
Reply to
Realto Margarino

Mike Hunter trolled:

[top-posting deleted, unread]
Reply to
Realto Margarino

Mike Hunter trolled:

[top-posting deleted, unread]
Reply to
Realto Margarino

8)
Reply to
dizzy

Looks like our good friend dizzy AKA Stupid, Idiot, Moron, Troll, Twit, Engineer, Dumbass, Bumbshit and proven pathological liar etc has yet another alias.......8)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Might that be an eight with a closed afterthought, LOL

8)
Reply to
dbu.