Re: {OT} my rant

....the original Iranian Prime Minister." I still can't remember > his name.

=====

Dh, buddy, I remember his name. It was "Bani Sadr." I hope I got the spelling right. I used to do a lot of reading of "The Nation" and "In These Times." And those mags (especially the Chicago-based "In These Times") would cover the "October Surprise" scandal with a vengeance. Herbert Bush and Raygun shoulda been impeached, prosecuted, and imprisoned. What treason!

Bani Sadr was the "secular" Iranian leader that the religously minded Mullahs got rid of, like the C.I.A. got rid of the democratically elected Mossadegh in 1954 Iran. I read that part about Mossadegh in Johnathon Kwitny's really, really good book called "Endless Enemies." Kwitny, who worked for the "Wall Street Journal," does a masterful job endicting U.S. foreign policy in that book. Another fav. book of mine is William Blum's "A Hidden History of the C.I.A."

These books show that our government doesn't always do good things. It's a shame because our people, the American People, are the greatest people on Earth. Well, let me just say we're good people lest I offend the French people or Swiss people or anybody else :-)

Reply to
Built_Well

Let me just add that our government does some good things too--some GREAT things! :-)

But when it does bad things like invade Vietnam or not increase car mileage standards or invade Iraq with the lie that WMD will be found, then those in government should go to jail, like Nixon was scared he'd go to jail, and so quit fast.

When the Democrats win back the House in November, Bush's last 2 years will probably be as rough as Reagan's last 2 years were. Presidents who break the law should go to jail just like anybody else.

Hey, by the way, if the C.I.A. or the N.S.A. is listening, I'm just a good law-abiding Straight Guy who obeys all the laws. You might want to look into that Dubya guy, though. I think he likes dicky [Laugh-Out-Loud] ;-)

Reply to
Built_Well

You're also full of B.S.

Reply to
dbu

=====

Dear C.I.A., Mr. Dbu likes dicky, too ;-) I wouldn't mention anything about liking dicky, except Dbu pretends like he's a "True Hetero!" [chuckle] If he were an Out Gay guy, I'd respect him for liking dicky. But since he's probably married and is a far right-wing rude guy who seems to flirt with fascism, I like to tease him about his love for the dicky [LOL]

Reply to
Built_Well

You're crazy in the head. Dilusionary and rambling. Do you catch yourself staring at one point in the distance for loooonnnnng periods of time? Do you rock back and forth in your chair perhaps?

Reply to
dbu

Now Dbu, sweetie, you don't have to pretend with me, darlin'. I know you're a secret dicky lover [LOL]

Reply to
Built_Well

How can the Dims lose?

You have such great ideas.

You guys can't even run a radio network and you want to run the country?

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida