NCAA OT: RANT

Oh, what it must be like. Coach of the number one team in the nation and you get treated like God by the officials.

Yeah, I am sore. My boys didn't show up for the game. It happens, but it doesn't help when the officials are biased.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

BIASED???? Had my team got the two calls they should have got the score would have been 66-9. What are you talking about?

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Boomer Sooner!!

Reply to
Jim Chodrick

Earth to Don, Earth to Don, Come in Don...

Geez dude.... after reading that I'm not even sure which game you're talking about. {;-)

The SlowPokes were thoroughly outclassed in every phase of the game from beginning to end.

Did you stop taking your medication?

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98